Graphite Pencil - Lobkowicz Palace
In stock 4 pcs
Our bestselling pens and pencils are the perfect souvenirs to remind you of your visit to Prague and Lobkowicz Palace at Prague Castle! Choose from a wide variety of our unique designs today!
Designed by Perpetua the pencil in Italy, this writing utensil is made with recycled graphite powder from industrial production, thereby preventing waste and logging. Enjoy these original pencils today for a stylish and eco-friendly alternative.
- pencil 19,5 cm / 7.7 in
- back card 24 x 8 cm / 9.5 x 3.2 in
- Material: 80% recycled graphite
- Color of pencil lead: grey/black (pure graphite)
- Color of eraser: White, Black, Red, Fuchsia, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Green, Light Blue, Blue (please choose above)
- Shape: a flat side prevents it from rolling away
- Special note: not breakable if dropped
These unique Lobkowicz-designed products are inspired by various paintings, artifacts, and motifs from the Collections. Take a piece of the Lobkowicz Collections home with you!
The Lobkowicz Collections
Purchasing this product will help support The Lobkowicz Collection o.p.s – a non-profit entity based in the Czech republic which manages the Lobkowicz Collections, one of Europe’s oldest, finest, and most intact family collections dating back over 1,000 years. To learn more about The Lobkowicz Collections, click on the Learn More button below. If you wish to further support out organization, we greatly appreciate any donations made.
Receive Our Newsletter
Sign up to recieve news and information about exclusive sale previews and special events!